Sunday, June 24, 2007

BIG BROTHER MAKES A RETURN

I began watching Big Brother years ago during the first season. I didn't watch much of the following seasons, however I watched last seasons Big Brother All stars, and became addicted to it. And I have to say I was quite pleased about the outcome. From the beginning I was rooting for Boogie and Will to make it to the final two. For anyone who watched the show, even if you hated these two guys, you have to give them credit. Although they did not both make it to the final two, they did make it to the final three and Boogie was the ulmtimate winner. For two guys who were a known alliance from day one and were brutally blunto make it to the final three. Amazing. They were the ultimate manipulators, convincing every person in the Big Brother house at one time or another that they too were a member of chilltown. I doubt this season will be quite as entertaining without the Chilltown boys, however I am looking forward to the premier on July 5th.

No comments: