Monday, June 25, 2007

The IPhone

The Apple Inc.'s new cell phone, the IPhone, with it's touch screen and built in media player, is expected to be the "revolutionary" says Apple Inc.'s C.E.O. Steve Jobs. This phone made me realize just how important technology has become in my life and also how crazy technology is becoming. Now I thought the Motorola Razor phone was crazy. It is nothing compared to the new IPhone which is also a IPod music player as well as having the wireless web. The Razor recorded more sales than any other phone in history, selling over 50 million phones from 2004 to 2006. The IPhone is expected to set new highs when it comes to the cellphone industry. I can't wait til I can see an IPhone. I want one so bad. Although I know I will like never be able to afford it. My biggest issue with buying a cellphone is that it seems every time I buy a cellphone, something cooler always comes out a few weeks later. Now really, it is not like anyone can always be right on top of the latest style in the cellphone world. With today's technology, well it is pretty much impossible.

No comments: