Thursday, June 21, 2007

More On Canada Vs America

So like America's Next Top Model, I have found myself totally addicted to Canada's Next Top Model. I almost find that I like it better. Although it is the same as America's Next Top Model, it is very different. For instance, on last nights episode they showed the girls getting drunk with a hockey team. They also seem to show the girls saying things that I highly doubt they would show on American television. So my favourite model, Cori, almost got the boot last night but just barely made it. I hope she can improve because I find her absolutely adorable. I really hope Tia is the next to go. That is one annoying girl. Even one of the judges thought so last night. She just needs to chill out and relax. These girls really make Canadian's look dramatic. Anyways, if anyone watched the show, let me know what you think.

No comments: