Monday, June 25, 2007

My 2nd Senators Game!

On December 2nd, 2006, I attended my 2nd Senators game. This one had a much better outcome. The senators won the game 5-2 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. We were sitting behind the away net, and every goal in the game was scored on it. It was great. I even got to see my favourite Lightning, Vincent Lecavalier, score a goal. Of course I would have love to see Razor get a shutout. But if there was any player on the other team I would have like to see score a goal, it would definietly be Vinny. Once again, we took a trip up on the McCoy Bus tours. Only this time there was only about 10 people going to the game on the bus, so we had a mini bus with a broken window. It was pretty crazy. The bus driver wasn't that bright, we were for sure worried about getting lost or being late for the game. But no worries, we made it, and I got to watch my first ever live Senators win.


This picture at the bottom was taken after the win. My favourite part about this pic is McGrattan's leg up in the air. Beautiful.

No comments: