Monday, June 25, 2007

My 3rd Ottawa Senators Game:)


On March 15th, 2007, I went to my 3rd Ottawa Senators game at Scoticbank Place. Again, we took the McCoy bus tours. This time, The Sens played The New York Islanders and came out on top with again a 5-2 win. So after we had bought our tickets to the game, we learned that the great Ryan Smyth was traded to the Islanders from Edmonton. It was so awesome to get to see him. Unfortunatley he did not score one of the two Islanders goals. But oh well, he was there, and do was I:). The Sens set a franchise record that night. The scored 3 goals in less than 2 minutes. I am not sure the exact time, but it was amazing. We almost missed the second and third goals because we were still in the process of celebrating the previous goal. It was a great night, I can't wait until October.



No comments: