Sunday, April 1, 2007

HeRoEs

MONDAYS @ 9 P.M. on NBC
I just thought I'd post a little something about my favourite show
Heroes because I think everyone should watch it. It is so awesome. I find it amazing the crazy things people are coming up with these days. It's very impressive.

Description:An epic drama that shows the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities. From creator Tim Kring.

Staring: Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Masi Oka, Milo Ventimiglia, Noah Gray-Cabey, Santiago Cabrera, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Leonard Roberts, Adrian Pasdar, and Thomas Dekker.
My favourite characters from the show are Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka), Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia) and Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere).

1 comment:

MzQbit said...

I will have to rent this one when it comes out on DVD